Tuesday, October 23, 2012

just what I needed..............



............thank you Jill Peterson for creating this wonderful magazine/book...."A Simple Life".....this has to be one of the finest publications..........glorious pictures, interesting stories to read, recipes, history........the quality of the paper is wonderful !!!!!! this is a quality publication in every way........and so welcomed when I find it in my mail box..........and this is how much the experience of reading a good book or magazine is for me.....first the house is quiet,  I light a candle (yes, I know, kinda silly, but it is part of the setting),  take a nice hot bath, get my cozy pj's on, and drink of choice (probably Ocean Spray Blueberry tonight) and get lost in, a simple life........till next time.....remember me, Linda

3 comments:

  1. Good Evening Linda.....not silly at all.....I do the same......light a candle, curl up in my cozy comfy chair and enjoy getting lost in my fav Country magazine......Tis A Gift To Be Simple......Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this magazine draws me in like no other...I too get nice and cozy for this eye candy...I would be willing to give up all my other magazines, but not this one. Jill Peterson, understands what we primitive gals want. I cannot wait for the December issue, thanks for sharing, I hope my issue arrives soon!!! Have a lovely evening, Julie.

    ReplyDelete