Tuesday, October 9, 2012

birds of a feather.........


...........flock together...........I had a free day yesterday, and had a few of my friends over for some rug hooking/sewing, lunch, and just good friendship........does the heart and soul good.........also, here is a picture of my little flock of cloth birds and nests (I only take what is fallen).......and while taking a walk the other day, I found this little, tiny blue feather........a simple treasure..........till next time.....remember me, Linda

2 comments:

  1. Hello Linda, found your wonderful blog, enjoyed very much. I also collect nests, works of art, the feather is so sweet to. I am a new follower, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cloth birds! I've been collecting nests all summer, too. I'm always amazed at the work and detail that goes into them.

    ReplyDelete